Laser Hair Removal at The Laser Club
Quick and easy laser hair removal in Manchester
Here at Boombae, we offer the best laser hair removal services in Manchester, with top of the range SMARTDiode machines, suitable for all types of skin & hair and virtually pain-free!
How does it work?
Is laser hair suitable for you?
What are the benefits of having laser hair removal?
Click here to book your laser hair removal appointment with The Laser Club at Boombae today and get yourself a smile you can’t help but show off. You can also check out www.laserclub.co.uk for more information on our laser services.
Questions? Email us email@example.com
Want to see more? Click here to follow The Laser Club on Instagram
In a few words…
Brand new machines
60% more powerful than most big brand machines. Latest SMARTDiode technology.
Safe to use pretty much all over the body including sensitive areas like the face. Non-invasive process with little risks.
Our clients have seen amazing results in just one-2 sessions!
Quick & comfortable
Small areas can take just 5 minutes to laser! Full body just over an hour. Our cooling system ensures a virtually pain-free experience.
Suitable for all
Thanks to our triple wavelenght technology, we are able to target fine & light hair aswell as darker skin tones.
We offer a full range of hot & cold drinks to our customers and free parking. Feel free to come as you are, whether that’s in joggers or all glammed up!
The Laser Club has 5 star customer ratings on Treatwell, Google and Facebook.
Patch tests & Consultations
In order to start with your laser hair removal treatment, it is required to get a patch test and consultation. This is to ensure your skin reacts well to the laser and allows us to adjust our settings if needed. Our priority at The Laser Club is always the customer, so we need to make sure you are suitable to go ahead with your sessions.
What to expect
If you are considering getting laser hair removal, the first step is to book in your free 15min patch test & consultation.
- You will be given a consultation form & we wil go through your medical history with you. Feel free to ask our staff if you are not sure on any of the questions
- We will then proceed to patch test the areas you are interested in having laser hair removal. We do this to ensure each individual area is safe to laser as an extra safety measure.
- After the test, we will ensure you have had a comfortable experience, you have felt little to no pain and you are suitable to go ahead.
- At this point, we will book you in for any treatment you would like. (Or none, completely up to you!) We book it right after your consultation because we are usually very busy, so to avoid disappointment we try and fit you in as soon as possible.
The hair grows in different cycles, so in order to target all the hair in an area, several sessions are needed. Our staff will advise you on the best time frame to have your appointments booked.
The number of sessions required varies depending on the person. Most of our clients are happy after 6, this is why we offer single sessions and 6 course package offers. Sometimes you will need more full sessions.
After your treatment it is recommended to have top-up sessions every year to keep the results at its best.
Before & After your appointment
Before your laser hair removal appointment/patch test:
- Please shave the area(s) 2 to 24 hours prior and make sure your skin is free of any topical solutions
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the area(s) at least 7 days prior to your appointment. Sensitive or sunburnt skin will not be treated.
- Avoid fake tan 2 weeks before any treatment.
- Avoid bleaching, waxing or plucking your hair for the duration of the course. This is to ensure we target all hair growing at different cycles. You are allowed to shave in between sessions
- Avoid any essential oils or depilatory creams one week prior to your appointment
- If you have been on antibiotics, leave 2 weeks before having laser hair removal.
After your laser hair removal appointment/patch test:
- Can apply aloe vera 48 hours after your treatment.
- Please avoid any heat treatments such as saunas, hot baths etc.
- Make sure you use a factor 30+ and avoid direct sun exposure for at least 4 days.
- Don’t shave or apply deodorants/perfumes for 24-48 hours
- Maintain a good skin care routine in between the sessions
Grace is super lovely and the clinic is spotless. The results after two sessions are looking pretty good with already recognisable difference in hair regrowth in terms of time taken and also coarseness. I cannot wait for my next session. It’s something I’ve thought about having done for years and now I know I’ll never look back! Thanks Laser Club Manchester!Rachael Walsh
Book your laser hair removal patch test & consultation
Interested? Click below to book your patch test & consultation, we will take it from there!
Make A Booking
Click Book Now to make a booking or alternatively fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.